Deviant tuesday

Posted by Titanium Wild , 11 May 2010 11:49:00 am

I am an huge fan of Deviant Art and have my very own gallery on there. As I haven't had anything new to contribute to my gallery of late I thought I'd showcase the work of some very talented artists who also have galleries there.

I've chosen my favourite mythical creature, the dragon, as my theme. So much Dragon art is formulaic, and looks much like all the rest. Here are some pieces that for me stood out from the crowd.








And this last one is my absolute favourite.







1 Response to "Deviant tuesday"

Creation|Collaboration Says:

Hiya, come back and join in the blog hop as you have been such a fab supporter so far! As it's our fifth week running and so far so good we would like to celebrate and show our appreciation to our blog hoppers so next week we will be featuring one of the blog hoppers blogs alongside next weeks blog hop. Join in this week and you could have 3 entries into the draw! Thanks C|C x

Post a Comment