One thing about blogging that I love

Posted by Titanium Wild , 6 May 2010 9:55:00 am

....is that on one's virtual travels, there are so many delightful things to uncover and be inspired by.

One such thing I found is a most gorgeous soap I came across on Etsy.  It's visually stunning, and I just bet it smells divine. Topped with fennel seeds, the lovely delicate blue top is complimented by a creamy light layer underneath. This ladles and jellyspoons, it the top tottie of the soaping world, prime soap p0rn.

Enjoy!







3 Response to "One thing about blogging that I love"

Edith Says:

Wow Beth I totally agree with you what a beautiful looking bar!

ScentsationsHC Says:

Looks lovely and cool. It reminds me of white beach pebbles x

Mrs Plans and Presents Says:

This is a lovely, natural looking soap, i'd use it. Thanks for joining the blog hop, we appreciate your support

alison @ http://www.plansandpresents.blogspot.com

Post a Comment